    norton has. Besides doing a better job.

    BTW, I have you plonked on this client, but I can still read your replies
    elsewhere.

    richard, Apr 4, 2010

  2. richard

    Rocky Guest

    Re: Post the proof!

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:3l51t5zfe5n0$.h79wcrmbjcmz$...
    > Post the exact message in which I said that in order to use wireless you
    > had to install norton.

    That does sound like something a child rapist would say.

    Rocky, Apr 4, 2010

  3. richard

    Rocky Guest

    Re: Post the proof!

    I see that Jeff the Identity Thief is hanging out on this NG now.

    Too bad aioe.org won't let Jeff use my exact e-mail address
    anymore. :)

    More about the Troll/Identity Thief Jeff at:
    http://Jeff.on.JusticeGoneWild.com

    Following is part of the Message header from Jeff's post:

    From: "Rocky" <>
    Note Jeff had to drop the second 'e' in wookiee to post.

    Yep, Jeff is posting with aioe.org as usual.

    whatever

    Rocky

    Rocky, Apr 4, 2010
  4. richard

    Rocky Guest

    On Apr 4, 2:13 pm, richard <> wrote:
    > Post the exact message in which I said that in order to use wireless you
    > had to install norton.

    Richard Evan has already proven he is an Idiot just like
    realitytrasher proves he is an Idiot over and over and over.

    But, there is one minor difference between Evan and realitytrasher.
    Evan thinks you are wrong when you are right and realitytrasher thinks
    you are right when you are wrong. Either way they are both messed up
    Idiots.

    Rocky

    Rocky, Apr 4, 2010
  5. richard

    Mike Easter Guest

    Re: Post the proof!

    Rocky wrote:

    Speaking of Vista's Windows Mail...

    Earlier you replied to a message whose subject was

    Subject: Evan: Post the proof!

    .... but your WM newsreader 'decapitated' the Evan part of the subject
    when it placed the Re: for you.

    Subject: Re: Post the proof!

    Why did it do that?

    It did that because MS in its infinite wisdom, thinks that it is
    necessary to decapitate any subject which starts with a 2-4 letter word
    followed by a colon and replace that word with Re.

    This is a bug which has been known about for many years, but MS just
    keeps putting out variations of OE which retain the same old bugs as the
    years gone by.

    Now you are using GG to read and post here. If you had used GG first,
    it would have replied properly to call the subject

    Re: Evan: Post the proof!

    .... and then when you would reply to that, then the subject would remain
    correct, because your WM would remove the Re and replace it with Re
    instead of removing Evan and replacing it with Re.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Apr 4, 2010
  6. richard wrote:
    <Shit snipped>

    I thought you had him on ignore.

    > BTW, I have you plonked on this client, but I can still read your replies
    > elsewhere.

    Ah. Faux ignore it is. Carry on.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Apr 4, 2010
  7. richard

    richard Guest

    Re: Post the proof!

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:34:08 -0700, Mike Easter wrote:

    > Rocky wrote:

    > Speaking of Vista's Windows Mail...
    >
    > Earlier you replied to a message whose subject was
    >
    > Subject: Evan: Post the proof!
    >
    > ... but your WM newsreader 'decapitated' the Evan part of the subject
    > when it placed the Re: for you.
    >
    > Subject: Re: Post the proof!
    >
    > Why did it do that?
    >
    > It did that because MS in its infinite wisdom, thinks that it is
    > necessary to decapitate any subject which starts with a 2-4 letter word
    > followed by a colon and replace that word with Re.
    >
    > This is a bug which has been known about for many years, but MS just
    > keeps putting out variations of OE which retain the same old bugs as the
    > years gone by.
    >
    > Now you are using GG to read and post here. If you had used GG first,
    > it would have replied properly to call the subject
    >
    > Re: Evan: Post the proof!
    >
    > ... and then when you would reply to that, then the subject would remain
    > correct, because your WM would remove the Re and replace it with Re
    > instead of removing Evan and replacing it with Re.

    That's the shithead Jeff doing his thing.

    richard, Apr 5, 2010
  8. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:13:44 -0700, richard wrote:

    > Post the exact message in which I said that in order to use wireless you
    > had to install norton.
    >
    > One thing I have NEVER NEVER done is recommend the installation of norton.
    > Any one with any intelligence will know that norton is NOT required for
    > wireless to work.
    > I have 3 working machines with wireless, and neither have norton.
    >
    > I recommend comodo because it's free, and uses a lot less resources than
    > norton has. Besides doing a better job.
    >
    > BTW, I have you plonked on this client, but I can still read your replies
    > elsewhere.

    Here ya go evan, here's the post you said does not exist on your comment.
    Posted about 12 hours earlier today! And you cant even recall you posted
    it?

    From: Evan Platt <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: Norton Security Suite and backup option
    Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 10:09:30 -0700

    On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 08:53:42 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 07:49:46 -0700 (PDT), KOS wrote:
    >
    >> I have Norton Security Suite on my PC- It works well. It has a feature
    >> called Backup which I currently do not have activated. What does this
    >> feature do and is it recommended to have it running? Thank you

    >Get rid of Norton. Over rated bloat ware.
    >www.comodo.com
    >Install this unobtrusive freeware and feel safer.

    So, what richard the computer expert is saying is if you want to use
    the Norton Backup feature, you need to uninstall Norton and install
    Comodo.
    --
    To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail
    address.

    richard, Apr 5, 2010
  9. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:13:44 -0700, richard wrote:

    > Post the exact message in which I said that in order to use wireless you
    > had to install norton.
    >
    > One thing I have NEVER NEVER done is recommend the installation of norton.
    > Any one with any intelligence will know that norton is NOT required for
    > wireless to work.
    > I have 3 working machines with wireless, and neither have norton.
    >
    > I recommend comodo because it's free, and uses a lot less resources than
    > norton has. Besides doing a better job.
    >
    > BTW, I have you plonked on this client, but I can still read your replies
    > elsewhere.

    IOW, Mr. Platt, there is no such post where I said those things you claim.
    Proving once again, that you have been caught in a lie.

    richard, Apr 5, 2010
  10. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:13:44 -0700, richard wrote:

    > Post the exact message in which I said that in order to use wireless you
    > had to install norton.
    >
    > One thing I have NEVER NEVER done is recommend the installation of norton.
    > Any one with any intelligence will know that norton is NOT required for
    > wireless to work.
    > I have 3 working machines with wireless, and neither have norton.
    >
    > I recommend comodo because it's free, and uses a lot less resources than
    > norton has. Besides doing a better job.
    >
    > BTW, I have you plonked on this client, but I can still read your replies
    > elsewhere.

    Here is the original post:

    I have Norton Security Suite on my PC- It works well. It has a feature
    called Backup which I currently do not have activated. What does this
    feature do and is it recommended to have it running? Thank you

    My reply:

    From: richard <>

    On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 07:49:46 -0700 (PDT), KOS wrote:

    > I have Norton Security Suite on my PC- It works well. It has a feature
    > called Backup which I currently do not have activated. What does this
    > feature do and is it recommended to have it running? Thank you

    Get rid of Norton. Over rated bloat ware.
    www.comodo.com
    Install this unobtrusive freeware and feel safer.

    The reply of Evan Platt:

    So, what richard the computer expert is saying is if you want to use
    the Norton Backup feature, you need to uninstall Norton and install
    Comodo.

    **************

    No such thing was said. Evan making up words to show how ignorant he really
    is.
    Then he claims the same thing was posted back in January.

    Now do you all understand why I plonked his ass?

    richard, Apr 5, 2010
  11. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    richard <> writes and having writ moves on.
    > On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:13:44 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> Post the exact message in which I said that in order to use wireless you
    >> had to install norton.
    >>
    >> One thing I have NEVER NEVER done is recommend the installation of norton.
    >> Any one with any intelligence will know that norton is NOT required for
    >> wireless to work.
    >> I have 3 working machines with wireless, and neither have norton.
    >>
    >> I recommend comodo because it's free, and uses a lot less resources than
    >> norton has. Besides doing a better job.
    >>
    >> BTW, I have you plonked on this client, but I can still read your replies
    >> elsewhere.

    > Here is the original post:

    > I have Norton Security Suite on my PC- It works well. It has a feature
    > called Backup which I currently do not have activated. What does this
    > feature do and is it recommended to have it running? Thank you
    >
    > My reply:
    >
    > From: richard <>
    >
    > On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 07:49:46 -0700 (PDT), KOS wrote:
    >
    >> I have Norton Security Suite on my PC- It works well. It has a feature
    >> called Backup which I currently do not have activated. What does this
    >> feature do and is it recommended to have it running? Thank you

    > Get rid of Norton. Over rated bloat ware.
    > www.comodo.com
    > Install this unobtrusive freeware and feel safer.
    >

    > The reply of Evan Platt:
    >
    > So, what richard the computer expert is saying is if you want to use
    > the Norton Backup feature, you need to uninstall Norton and install
    > Comodo.
    >
    > **************
    >
    > No such thing was said. Evan making up words to show how ignorant he really
    > is.

    You didn't write that verbatim, but you strongly implied just
    that.

    > Then he claims the same thing was posted back in January.

    No, but I see your confusion. You wrote something just as
    ignorant back in January.

    > Now do you all understand why I plonked his ass?

    But you never did plonk him. That would mean you never see his
    posts first hand and could never reply directly.

    Mike "was your mother only a little pregnant?" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Apr 5, 2010
  12. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:51:51 -0700, richard <>wrote:

    <snip>
    > Jebus H Christ this is got to be one of the most St00pidist things you
    > could do.

    Give him time. He'll outdo himself shortly.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Apr 6, 2010
  13. On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:47:13 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:13:44 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> Post the exact message in which I said that in order to use wireless you
    >> had to install norton.
    >>
    >> One thing I have NEVER NEVER done is recommend the installation of norton.
    >> Any one with any intelligence will know that norton is NOT required for
    >> wireless to work.
    >> I have 3 working machines with wireless, and neither have norton.
    >>
    >> I recommend comodo because it's free, and uses a lot less resources than
    >> norton has. Besides doing a better job.
    >>
    >> BTW, I have you plonked on this client, but I can still read your replies
    >> elsewhere.

    >Here is the original post:

    >I have Norton Security Suite on my PC- It works well. It has a feature
    >called Backup which I currently do not have activated. What does this
    >feature do and is it recommended to have it running? Thank you
    >
    >My reply:
    >
    >From: richard <>
    >
    >On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 07:49:46 -0700 (PDT), KOS wrote:
    >
    >> I have Norton Security Suite on my PC- It works well. It has a feature
    >> called Backup which I currently do not have activated. What does this
    >> feature do and is it recommended to have it running? Thank you

    >Get rid of Norton. Over rated bloat ware.
    >www.comodo.com
    >Install this unobtrusive freeware and feel safer.
    >

    >The reply of Evan Platt:
    >
    >So, what richard the computer expert is saying is if you want to use
    >the Norton Backup feature, you need to uninstall Norton and install
    >Comodo.
    >
    >**************
    >
    >No such thing was said. Evan making up words to show how ignorant he really
    >is.
    >Then he claims the same thing was posted back in January.
    >
    >Now do you all understand why I plonked his ass?

    No.

    Sorry for not snipping but in newsgroup subjects I choose to read I
    always read posts from the posters you have nominated.

    Newsgroups are marvelous for exchanging information and asking for help
    or helping others.

    I used Norton Security back in the days when it was written by Peter
    Norton and it was excellent software. Peter Norton was bought out and
    the software co

    We come from various time zones but something we all need to work on is
    getting on with others, which would make this newsgroup more valuable.
    --

    John

    John Morrison, Apr 6, 2010