    falls under the critical updates category. Please note that this is not
    specified explicitly in the book.

    Hope to get guidance in this matter at the earliest.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWNzZV9uMDBi?=, May 27, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWNzZV9uMDBi?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    mcse_n00b piffled away vaguely:

    > In the first book, which guides through the installation of the Server
    > software, it is mentioned that SP1 is sufficient/required to complete the
    > training and the user is specifically asked to refrain from installing R2
    > (from CD 2). Now that SP2 is available, should we install that as well as it
    > falls under the critical updates category. Please note that this is not
    > specified explicitly in the book.

    Since this is an evaluation version that is set to expire and you
    are using it for testing purposes and not in a production environment,
    I think we can give you pass on installing SP2. You're studying for
    an exam and not setting up a critical server with sensitive data. I
    hope.

    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43