    Roland Dupont WANDJ
    4207 oglethorpe street hyattsville, MD 20781 #20

    thanks

    Roland, May 17, 2004

  2. Bugger off.
    stop posting here.
    "Roland" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Place I got lost my evaluation CD during the move. I`m MCSA in Win2k and

    I`m preparing upgrade to Win 2003. If anybody get duplicate cd can he send
    me others please ? I`d like winxp pro, win2003 server and win2k server.

    Sartan Dragonbane, May 17, 2004

  3. Roland

    JaR Guest

    Roland opined, On 5/17/04 9:51 AM:

    > Place I got lost my evaluation CD during the move. I`m MCSA in Win2k and I`m preparing upgrade to Win 2003. If anybody get duplicate cd can he send me others please ? I`d like winxp pro, win2003 server and win2k server.
    > this is my adress
    >
    > Roland Dumshite WANDJi
    > 4207 oglethorpe street hyattsville, MD 20781 #204
    >
    > thanks

    Place I lost a hundred dollar bill during the move. Send me some more.
    Plus any fifties or twenties you may have just lying around.

    thanks

    JaR, May 17, 2004
  4. Roland

    Guest Guest

    What is the deal with people that can't spell, use proper
    grammer and want to earn an MCSA?

    Guest, Jun 3, 2004
  5. Roland

    TechGeekPro Guest

    What's the deal with people who post anonymously?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 3, 2004
  6. Roland

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:16:07 -0400, TechGeekPro extemporised:

    > What's the deal with people who post anonymously?

    They think the web interface is the only way to get in here, and haven't
    even figured it out all the way yet.

    JaR

    JaR, Jun 3, 2004
  7. Roland

    Mike T. Guest

    > <> wrote in message
    > > What is the deal with people that can't spell, use proper
    > > grammer and want to earn an MCSA?

    ^^^^^^^^^

    Oh, the irony.

    Mike T., Jun 6, 2004