Evaluate Microsoft Skills Assessment Support Information (SASI) si

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGlzbmV0IEFkbWluaXN0cmF0b3I=?=, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. Hi User Community

    Your free Microsoft Skills Assessment Support Information (SASI) site. This
    compelling and unique site, requests your unbiased evaluation.

    When someone says their product is the best, it’s usually just their
    opinion. We want to know what you have to say about SASI. Please evaluate
    your free SASI site today at http://disnetinc.com/Evaluate.htm.

    Microsoft, your Organizations, and your colleagues use these assessments to
    evaluate the skills you require to implement specific Microsoft business
    solutions. Don't let disappointing assessment results eliminate you as the
    candidate of choice. Be prepared, use SASI TODAY and eliminate unnecessary
    disappointments.

    In conclusion, thank you in advance, for doing this evaluation and for
    sharing your opinions with your colleagues and us.

    Cordially,
    Disnet A.
    E-mail1:
    E-mail2:
    Web: http://www.disnetinc.com/
    Newsgroups: Newsgroups
    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzbmV0IEFkbWluaXN0cmF0b3I=?=, Feb 24, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGlzbmV0IEFkbWluaXN0cmF0b3I=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?RGlzbmV0IEFkbWluaXN0cmF0b3I=?=" <Disnet

    > Hi User Community
    >
    > Your free Microsoft Skills Assessment Support Information (SASI) site.
    > This compelling and unique site, requests your unbiased evaluation.
    >
    > When someone says their product is the best, it’s usually just their
    > opinion. We want to know what you have to say about SASI. Please
    > evaluate your free SASI site today at
    > http://disnetinc.com/Evaluate.htm.
    >
    > Microsoft, your Organizations, and your colleagues use these
    > assessments to evaluate the skills you require to implement specific
    > Microsoft business solutions. Don't let disappointing assessment
    > results eliminate you as the candidate of choice. Be prepared, use
    > SASI TODAY and eliminate unnecessary disappointments.
    >
    > In conclusion, thank you in advance, for doing this evaluation and for
    > sharing your opinions with your colleagues and us.
    >
    > Cordially,
    > Disnet A.
    > E-mail1:
    > E-mail2:
    > Web: http://www.disnetinc.com/
    > Newsgroups: Newsgroups

    I don't know why this hasn't been deleted so...GO AWAY! and
    <fx=scarface>
    "say hello to a little swen"
    </fx>

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I like cats, but I don't think I could eat a whole one.
    Neil, Feb 24, 2005