    Does anyone know where could obtain evaluation copies of
    Exchange Server 5.5. Or if it ever existed. I'm looking to
    practice upgrading to Exchange Server 2000.

    Guest, Sep 29, 2004

  2. Guest

    Dragon Guest

    They used to have Eval copy but no more on the site. You might need to find
    one who either has a TechNet Copy of may be some other type of eval copy
    (MSDN?). You might also be able to find some old Exchange 5.5 book that
    comes with a trial version.

    Dragon, Sep 29, 2004

  3. Guest

    terry Guest

    msdn.microsoft.com/sunscriberdownloads
    user: billg
    password: trey

    April Foolz

    terry, Sep 29, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, I found an old copy of the training kit on
    Amazon.com.

    Guest, Sep 30, 2004