    veicals. as i have a home made eletric bike and am looking at makeing a
    car.

    Daniel

    Daniel, May 6, 2004

  2. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    I relise this is OT but thought some of you guys might know..

    DAniel

    Daniel, May 6, 2004

  3. Daniel

    Chris Guest

    Daniel <> wrote in news::

    > EV news group?? im looking for a news group dedicated to makeing eletric
    > veicals. as i have a home made eletric bike and am looking at makeing a
    > car.
    >
    > Daniel

    What about searching on Google groups ?

    --
    Chris

    Chris, May 6, 2004
  4. Daniel

    KiwiRider Guest

    But don't spell it eletric veicals otherwise google will laugh and spit you
    out.
    Did you mean " Electric Vehicles"?

    KiwiRider, May 6, 2004
  5. Daniel

    Chris Guest

    "KiwiRider" <> wrote in

    > But don't spell it eletric veicals otherwise google will laugh and
    > spit you out.
    > Did you mean " Electric Vehicles"?

    Actually it corrects the spelling :)
    --