    Hi,

    I am travelling to Amsterdam and France and would like some recommendations
    of good DVD stores. Also, is it easy to find region free DVD's? Thanks.
    elektra2, Aug 7, 2004

  2. elektra2

    Nick Legrand Guest

    Fnac in france.. maybe holland.. not sure..
    just walk through a the main streets in city's and you are bound to run
    across some

    Nick Legrand, Aug 7, 2004

  3. elektra2

    DVDfanatico Guest

    If you go to Paris in France go to the Virgin Megastore. It's huge and they
    have a good selection and also a cafe.

    Bon voyage!
    DVDfanatico, Aug 7, 2004
  4. elektra2

    Giovanni Guest

    "elektra2" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am travelling to Amsterdam and France and would like some

    recommendations
    > of good DVD stores. Also, is it easy to find region free DVD's?

    Thanks.

    Amsterdam: Media Markt (big store in the outskirts, in the Arena
    football (soccer and American) stadium complex; big selection, good
    prices. (but I think Canada is cheaper) And are you asking for
    region-free DVD-PLAYERS? Also at MediaMarkt.
    Giovanni, Aug 8, 2004
  5. "Giovanni" <> a écrit dans le message news:
    4115b47d$0$1875$...

    > "elektra2" <> schreef in bericht
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I am travelling to Amsterdam and France and would like some

    > recommendations
    > > of good DVD stores. Also, is it easy to find region free DVD's?

    > Thanks.
    >
    > Amsterdam: Media Markt (big store in the outskirts, in the Arena
    > football (soccer and American) stadium complex; big selection, good
    > prices. (but I think Canada is cheaper) And are you asking for
    > region-free DVD-PLAYERS? Also at MediaMarkt.
    >
    > In France you'll find a good choice in FNAC stores (In all large cities

    almost). Region free DVD pretty hard to find there.
    Jacques Ciana, Aug 8, 2004
  6. elektra2

    robert gray Guest

    Fnac prices are quite high. You`re better off buying from amazon.fr, or
    one of the other online vendors, especially if you can have the items
    mailed to you.

    robert gray, Aug 8, 2004
  7. elektra2

    robert gray Guest

    Re: European DVD Stores bis

    Retail prices (Fnac and Virgin, f. ex.) are quite high. You`re better

    robert gray, Aug 8, 2004