    Bob B Guest

    Can you please remind me which keys on the keyboard bring up the euro sign
    on an older keyboard. Bob
    Bob B, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Bob B

    Yddap Guest

    In news:DeoTd.1053$,
    Bob B <> opined very noisily:
    > Can you please remind me which keys on the keyboard bring up the euro
    > sign on an older keyboard. Bob

    € Alt Gr( the right hand Alt ) + 4
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply
    Yddap, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Bob B

    MJP Guest

    "Bob B" <> wrote in message
    > Can you please remind me which keys on the keyboard bring up the euro sign
    > on an older keyboard. Bob

    ALT 0128 ?
    MJP, Feb 24, 2005
  4. Bob B

    Bob B Guest

    "Yddap" <> wrote in message
    > In news:DeoTd.1053$,
    > Bob B <> opined very noisily:
    > > Can you please remind me which keys on the keyboard bring up the euro
    > > sign on an older keyboard. Bob

    > ? Alt Gr( the right hand Alt ) + 4
    > --

    Thanks for that.... Bob
    Bob B, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Bob B

    Yddap Guest

    In news:m7qTd.20$,
    Bob B <> opined very noisily:
    > "Yddap" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:DeoTd.1053$,
    >> Bob B <> opined very noisily:
    >>> Can you please remind me which keys on the keyboard bring up the
    >>> euro sign on an older keyboard. Bob

    >> ? Alt Gr( the right hand Alt ) + 4
    >> --

    > Thanks for that.... Bob

    OK Fine
    :)
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply
    Yddap, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Bob B

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:34:27 GMT, "Bob B" <> wrote:

    >Can you please remind me which keys on the keyboard bring up the euro sign
    >on an older keyboard. Bob

    I'm in NYC so I have a U.S. keyboard both physically and in my windows
    settings. However, the following appears to work on my keyboard and
    may be universal.

    Undoubtedly, people with European keyboards have easier methods.

    1) Turn the num lock on if it isn't already on.
    2) Press and hold either alt key.
    3) type 0128
    4) Let the alt key up.
    Joel Rubin, Feb 25, 2005