    --
    Graham

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Feb 21, 2008

  2. Graham.

    Herman Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message
    news:fpl08q$2b7$...
    > Server seems to be down. us.voxalot.com is working, haven't tried the ozzy
    > one.
    >
    > --
    > Graham
    >
    > %Profound_observation%

    I switched to us.voxalot.com a while back and I have found it to be more
    reliable - call quality is also fine. eu seems to go down once every couple
    of months, so unless they change their hosting company, I don't see the
    reliability improving.

    I've never tried using au.

    Herman, Feb 22, 2008

  3. Graham.

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:49:32 -0000, "Herman"
    <> wrote:

    >"Graham." <> wrote in message
    >> Server seems to be down. us.voxalot.com is working, haven't tried the ozzy
    >> one.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Graham
    >>
    >> %Profound_observation%

    >I switched to us.voxalot.com a while back and I have found it to be more
    >reliable - call quality is also fine. eu seems to go down once every couple
    >of months, so unless they change their hosting company, I don't see the
    >reliability improving.

    That's strange. I've never been aware of the Eu server going down and
    I use it exclusively. How long are the outages?

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    ---

    Brian A, Feb 22, 2008
  4. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:49:32 -0000, "Herman"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Graham." <> wrote in message
    >>> Server seems to be down. us.voxalot.com is working, haven't tried the
    >>> ozzy
    >>> one.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Graham
    >>>
    >>> %Profound_observation%

    >>I switched to us.voxalot.com a while back and I have found it to be more
    >>reliable - call quality is also fine. eu seems to go down once every
    >>couple
    >>of months, so unless they change their hosting company, I don't see the
    >>reliability improving.
    >>

    > That's strange. I've never been aware of the Eu server going down and
    > I use it exclusively. How long are the outages?

    This was the first outage I have been aware of for the best part of
    a year. I have set up my f8lure.com account to monitor eu.voxalot.com
    --
    Graham

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Feb 22, 2008
  5. Graham.

    Herman Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message

    > "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:49:32 -0000, "Herman"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Graham." <> wrote in message

    >>>I switched to us.voxalot.com a while back and I have found it to be more
    >>>reliable - call quality is also fine. eu seems to go down once every
    >>>couple
    >>>of months, so unless they change their hosting company, I don't see the
    >>>reliability improving.
    >>>

    >> That's strange. I've never been aware of the Eu server going down and
    >> I use it exclusively. How long are the outages?
    >>

    > This was the first outage I have been aware of for the best part of
    > a year. I have set up my f8lure.com account to monitor eu.voxalot.com
    > --
    > Graham
    >
    > %Profound_observation%

    Perhaps it was a VM network issue then...

    Herman, Feb 22, 2008
  6. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "Herman" <> wrote in message
    > "Graham." <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Brian A" <> wrote in message

    >>> That's strange. I've never been aware of the Eu server going down and
    >>> I use it exclusively. How long are the outages?
    >>>

    >> This was the first outage I have been aware of for the best part of
    >> a year. I have set up my f8lure.com account to monitor eu.voxalot.com
    >> --
    >> Graham
    >>
    >> %Profound_observation%

    > Perhaps it was a VM network issue then...

    For Brian you mean?
    --
    Graham

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Feb 23, 2008
  7. Graham.

    Herman Guest

    --

    "Graham." <> wrote in message

    >> Perhaps it was a VM network issue then...

    > For Brian you mean?

    No for me. Generally no problems with connectivity, but registrations would
    fail for a couple of hours every month or so.

    Herman, Feb 23, 2008