EU court crushes Microsoft's antitrust appeal

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Sep 17, 2007.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Au79

    Gazwad Guest

    Au79 <>, the destitute-old-fart and tinny nimfadoro who
    likes filthy turkey tossing with prairie chickens, and whose partner is
    a beat moll with a disagreeable cock squeezer, wrote in
    <K7BHi.314401$>:
    > Let freedom ring!
    > Dead to the Evil Empire!

    Flicken ophskie

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Sep 17, 2007

  3. Very interesting readings. Long life to GNU/Linux ! ;)

    Habbakuk Fisher King, Sep 18, 2007
  4. Au79

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:09:56 -0400, "Habbakuk Fisher King"
    <> wrote:

    >Very interesting readings. Long life to GNU/Linux ! ;)

    Indeed.

    Evan Platt, Sep 18, 2007
  5. Au79

    JANA Guest

    I am not a supporter of MS or any big business, but below is my opinion
    based on economic studies and watching the markets.

    This is not finished yet. MS is going for an appeal. They can drag this on
    for many years until it gets sorted out. It is very complicated, and there
    is a lot involved. By the time this gets finished, Windows may not even
    exist as we know it! The whole scene may be changed, and there will be no
    need for what MS is being under litigation for.

    Under the worse situation, MS can tell them where to go, and stuff it! They
    are not going to tell MS that they cannot sell or support Windows in EU.
    Whether you want to believe it or not, about 80 percent of their computer
    economy will be effected if MS pulls out of the EU! Even their stock market
    operates on MS Windows.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    "Au79" <> wrote in message
    Let freedom ring!
    Dead to the Evil Empire!

    http://ct.zdnet.com/clicks?t=40120845-b1b746848375c9be9555bf11dab3d02a-bf&s=5&fs=0

    http://rixstep.com/1/20040719,00.shtml
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux
    http://www.ubuntu.com

    JANA, Sep 18, 2007
  6. Au79

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Au79 <> said in news:K7BHi.314401$:

    > Let freedom ring!
    > Dead to the Evil Empire!

    Dead to the Evil Empire? You illiterate asshat.

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Sep 18, 2007
  7. Au79

    Alfred Guest

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:47:08 -0400, "JANA" <>
    wrote:

    >I am not a supporter of MS or any big business, but below is my opinion
    >based on economic studies and watching the markets.
    >
    >This is not finished yet. MS is going for an appeal. They can drag this on
    >for many years until it gets sorted out. It is very complicated, and there
    >is a lot involved. By the time this gets finished, Windows may not even
    >exist as we know it! The whole scene may be changed, and there will be no
    >need for what MS is being under litigation for.
    >
    >Under the worse situation, MS can tell them where to go, and stuff it! They
    >are not going to tell MS that they cannot sell or support Windows in EU.
    >Whether you want to believe it or not, about 80 percent of their computer
    >economy will be effected if MS pulls out of the EU! Even their stock market
    >operates on MS Windows.

    I'm not absolutely sure about that.
    I was told the financial sector uses Smalltalk which can run on any
    OS. Can't vouch for it though and it *was* several years ago when I
    was told this.

    Alfred, Sep 18, 2007