eTrust EZ file removal

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by beenthere, Nov 6, 2006.

  1. beenthere

    beenthere Guest

    "Alan Carter" <> wrote in message
    news:c3c58$454e765d$481ab2a2$...
    >I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed
    >by the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
    >been affected and won't work. HELP

    Are you keeping the name of the browser secret ?.
    More info please.
    HTH.

    beenthere, Nov 6, 2006

  2. beenthere

    Old Gringo Guest

    Without Any Hesitation, beenthere Wrote The Following:
    > "Alan Carter" <> wrote in message
    >> I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed
    >> by the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
    >> been affected and won't work. HELP

    > Are you keeping the name of the browser secret ?.
    > More info please.
    > HTH.

    Just for the hell of it. home.com is a registered legit domain. :)

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Nov 6, 2006

  3. beenthere

    SJP Guest

    "Alan Carter" <> wrote in message
    >I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed
    >by the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
    >been affected and won't work. HELP

    Might be an idea to sort the date on your PC first!

    SJP, Nov 6, 2006
  4. Why do you have to be sarcastic.......no brains to think of anything else?

    Ms Rawlings will surely laugh when I tell her about this.

    Harold potter esq, Nov 7, 2006
  5. beenthere

    me Guest

    "Harold potter esq" <> wrote in
    message news:AU34h.4756$...
    > Why do you have to be sarcastic.......no brains to think of anything else?
    >
    > Ms Rawlings will surely laugh when I tell her about this.

    He wasn't being sarcastic.We will be seeing that post at the top for the
    next 9 months.
    Oh,and stop top posting !!

    me, Nov 8, 2006
  6. Harold potter esq wrote:

    > Why do you have to be sarcastic.......no brains to think of anything else?

    Ignorant TOFU-poster, you didn't realize that posts "from the future" will
    mess up all our newsreaders unless we trash the whole thread.

    Walter Mautner, Nov 12, 2006
  7. beenthere

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya chrisv.

    In <news:4558f385$0$32384$> you wrote:

    >> Well, that's a minor issue for a linux (ab)user. Now enjoying that
    >> shiny beryl eyecandy look, 3d-desktop, shadows and transparency with
    >> linux :)

    > Does that make sense to you?

    Google for beryl, all will become clear. Just as much eye candy as Vista
    for half the CPU load ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Nov 13, 2006
  8. beenthere

    Mr User Guest

    Alan Carter wrote:
    > I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed by
    > the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
    > been affected and won't work. HELP

    Assumes he/she ^^ is using XP and IE!
    Try using the repair feature of XP disk! Better yet use firefox and use
    that it's by far the better browser compared to IE ... IMHO :)

    Mr User, Dec 25, 2006
  9. beenthere

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:45:17 GMT, Mr User wrote:

    X-No-Arch left in.

    ... something not very useful, as a real twerp. A thread dated in the
    future by another smart poster, with the last post dated 14 Nov and Mr
    User had to make it live again.

    >Alan Carter wrote:
    >> I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed by
    >> the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
    >> been affected and won't work. HELP

    >Assumes he/she ^^ is using XP and IE!
    >Try using the repair feature of XP disk! Better yet use firefox and use
    >that it's by far the better browser compared to IE ... IMHO :)

    Me

    why?, Dec 25, 2006
  10. beenthere

    Mr User Guest

    why? wrote:
    > On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:45:17 GMT, Mr User wrote:
    >
    > .. something not very useful, as a real twerp. A thread dated in the
    > future by another smart poster, with the last post dated 14 Nov and Mr
    > User had to make it live again.

    Die post die ... feel better now?
    Anal retentive?

    Mr User, Dec 27, 2006
  11. beenthere

    ian field Guest

    "Alan Carter" <> wrote in message
    >I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed
    >by the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
    >been affected and won't work. HELP

    Run along now - it must be nearly time for your hourly crack pipe.

    ian field, Jan 27, 2007
  12. beenthere

    Cheddarhead Guest

    What a bunch of fucktards in this thread, cant hold a fuckin conversation to
    save your lives...

    Tard mutherfuckers

    Cheddarhead, Mar 5, 2007
  13. beenthere