    proprietary Cisco certificate ?

    best regards.

    Vincent.

    RZS, Sep 28, 2008

  2. RZS <> writes:
    >I'd like to know where I can find one of those eToken to install the
    >Cisco PKI on CUCM. Are they alladin standard eTolek or feeded with a
    >proprietary Cisco certificate ?

    They sent me a free eval one. Presumably, you'd talk to their sales
    team to determine your needs and cost.

    http://www.aladdin.com/etoken/demos/cisco/index.aspx

    From what I've seen of the market, this sort of device is usually all
    custom sold around a total solution. Shopping around for parts really
    doesn't happen, and the total solution can be complex enough that
    you'd probably be happier with getting some support from them for it
    as well.

    Doug McIntyre, Sep 29, 2008

  3. RZS

    RZS Guest

    On 29 sep, 05:55, Doug McIntyre <> wrote:
    > RZS <> writes:
    > >I'd like to know where I can find one of those eToken to install the
    > >Cisco PKI  on CUCM. Are they alladin standard eTolek or feeded with a
    > >proprietary Cisco certificate ?

    > They sent me a free eval one. Presumably, you'd talk to their sales
    > team to determine your needs and cost.
    >
    > http://www.aladdin.com/etoken/demos/cisco/index.aspx
    >
    > From what I've seen of the market, this sort of device is usually all
    > custom sold around a total solution. Shopping around for parts really
    > doesn't happen, and the total solution can be complex enough that
    > you'd probably be happier with getting some support from them for it
    > as well.

    All right sir,
    but I do not have direct access to the Cisco support...
    Any other ideas folks ?

    V.

    RZS, Sep 29, 2008
  4. RZS <> writes:
    >On 29 sep, 05:55, Doug McIntyre <> wrote:
    >> RZS <> writes:
    >> >I'd like to know where I can find one of those eToken to install the
    >> >Cisco PKI =A0on CUCM. Are they alladin standard eTolek or feeded with a
    >> >proprietary Cisco certificate ?

    >> They sent me a free eval one. Presumably, you'd talk to their sales
    >> team to determine your needs and cost.
    >>
    >> http://www.aladdin.com/etoken/demos/cisco/index.aspx
    >>
    >> From what I've seen of the market, this sort of device is usually all
    >> custom sold around a total solution. Shopping around for parts really
    >> doesn't happen, and the total solution can be complex enough that
    >> you'd probably be happier with getting some support from them for it
    >> as well.

    >All right sir,
    >but I do not have direct access to the Cisco support...
    >Any other ideas folks ?

    Talk to the Aladdin sales people?
    Thats who I meant for support. They can provide sample configs and
    setup documents.

    Doug McIntyre, Sep 29, 2008
  5. RZS

    RZS Guest

    On 29 sep, 21:35, Doug McIntyre <> wrote:
    > RZS <> writes:

    > >> They sent me a free eval one. Presumably, you'd talk to their sales
    > >> team to determine your needs and cost.

    > >>http://www.aladdin.com/etoken/demos/cisco/index.aspx

    > >> From what I've seen of the market, this sort of device is usually all
    > >> custom sold around a total solution. Shopping around for parts really
    > >> doesn't happen, and the total solution can be complex enough that
    > >> you'd probably be happier with getting some support from them for it
    > >> as well.

    > >All right sir,
    > >but I do not have direct access to the Cisco support...
    > >Any other ideas folks ?

    > Talk to the Aladdin sales people?
    > Thats who I meant for support. They can provide sample configs and
    > setup documents.

    Yes, and they are going to send me a demo kit, but meanwhile, I've
    read that Cisco put some key material during the manufacturing of
    these token...
    Still investigating with no TAC access.....

    regards.

    V.

    RZS, Sep 30, 2008
  6. RZS

    RZS Guest

    On 30 sep, 07:55, RZS <> wrote:
    > On 29 sep, 21:35, Doug McIntyre <> wrote:
    >

    > > RZS <> writes:

    > > >All right sir,
    > > >but I do not have direct access to the Cisco support...
    > > >Any other ideas folks ?

    > > Talk to the Aladdin sales people?
    > > Thats who I meant for support. They can provide sample configs and
    > > setup documents.

    > Yes, and they are going to send me a demo kit, but meanwhile, I've
    > read that Cisco put some key material during the manufacturing of
    > these token...
    > Still investigating with no TAC access.....
    >
    > regards.
    >
    > V.

    Hi,
    just received a demo token from Aladin and it does not work with CTL
    client ( CUCM PKI). It means that you do need a Token from cisco
    loaded with their own crypto material to make this works...

    Ciao and regards.

    V.

    RZS, Oct 1, 2008