Ethics

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Doom, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Doom

    Ben Guest

    Ben, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Doom

    anonymous Guest

    The test center I go to has 3 cameras which can be
    controlled by the front desk (only 6 computers in test
    center) They also have microphones which everyone can see
    the monitors and hear the mics when you show your ID at
    the front desk. If they see a cell phone or pager or
    purse, you have to take it back to your car or they will
    hold it for you. Almost impossible to cheat there....

    cheaters and
    >certification. If you want to take a look here's the

    link:
    >http://www.certmag.com/articles/templates/cmag_feature.as

    p?articleid=820&zoneid=1

    anonymous, Jul 29, 2004
  4. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 29, 2004
  5. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Jul 29, 2004
  6. Doom

    Jerz Guest

    Jerz, Jul 29, 2004
  7. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > Ethics Consultant not Ethnics. I know you're just joking.

    Saying that you know it was bait does not negate the fact that you bit. Just
    a head's up.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 29, 2004
  8. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  9. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 29, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > why do you insist on calling them ethnics?

    Racist!!! Racist!!! Racist!!!

    --
    Tech "Racial Equality Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  10. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 29, 2004 "Jerz" blathered:

    > hmmm... during my 271 test there was an annoying guy beside me that would
    > read the questions to himself... I wonder if he had a mic.

    Nope, probably just a moron.

    --
    Tech "Doubtful Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  11. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    no, i have not participated in any type of race lately.

    Consultant, Jul 29, 2004
  12. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Jul 29, 2004
  13. >The test center I go to has 3 cameras which can be
    >controlled by the front desk (only 6 computers in test
    >center) They also have microphones which everyone can see
    >the monitors and hear the mics when you show your ID at
    >the front desk. If they see a cell phone or pager or
    >purse, you have to take it back to your car or they will
    >hold it for you. Almost impossible to cheat there....

    .... I bet that testing center's not in same third world shithole.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 29, 2004
  14. >why do you insist on calling them ethnics?

    shut up!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 29, 2004
  15. >hmmm... during my 271 test there was an annoying guy beside me that would
    >read the questions to himself... I wonder if he had a mic.

    .... I'd be more worried thinking he had a gun with him!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 29, 2004