    philbo30 Guest

    Running etherswitch module with ipservices image; it appears to not
    support NAT! What image supports NAT?
    philbo30, Jul 4, 2007

  2. philbo30

    Guest

    On 4 Jul, 09:03, philbo30 <> wrote:
    > Running etherswitch module with ipservices image; it appears to not
    > support NAT! What image supports NAT?

    Works like this anyway.

    c3845-adventerprisek9-mz.124-13c.bin
    NMD-36-ESW

    interface FastEthernet2/0
    switchport access vlan 24
    spanning-tree portfast

    interface FastEthernet2/35

    interface Vlan24
    ip address 172.20.24.1 255.255.255.252
    ip nat outside
    no ip virtual-reassembly

    Would be surprised if it was a software Feature Set issue - all
    images will do nat - surely.
    , Jul 4, 2007