    ??
    Thanks
    Mikey
    Mikey, Oct 12, 2006

  2. Aaron Leonard, Oct 12, 2006

  3. Mikey

    Mikey Guest

    Thank You Very much !!!!!!!!
    Mikey, Oct 13, 2006
  4. Mikey

    Guest

    Mikey wrote:
    > Thank You Very much !!!!!!!!

    I have used it a couple of times and it all works OK.

    I was initially concerned (since it is called a DMZ port) that there
    would
    be onerous restrictions in its use but there are no problems with it at
    all.
    We use it for business users with a VPN who also want to have a
    family computer at home.
    , Oct 15, 2006