    all just for ones you need to wire in?

    Thanks

    John
    John, Jan 19, 2004

  2. John

    Pepperoni Guest

    Radio Shack stocks both types of wall plugs. I used the type that takes
    pre-formed cables, but you can wire with bulk cable if you like. ( decide
    beforehand, they take different internal connections) Using preformed
    cables was easier for me. They are quite inexpensive, and even have multiple
    plugs, or combos with plugs for telephone. Check at your local retailer,
    they will be in a blister pack. The type I bought had separate plug assys
    that snapped into the face plate.

    I wired my upstairs bedrooms through the attic space and ran them to the
    alcove I had built for my TV, to which my cable connection was already
    installed. It gets all the wiring off the floor, anyway.

    Pepperoni

    Pepperoni, Jan 19, 2004