    Does anyone have experience with this? Is it fast enough to play the games?

    Thanks

    Craig

    Craig Hummel, Mar 6, 2005

  2. Craig Hummel

    Malke Guest

    Craig Hummel wrote:

    > I have a wireless network with a linksys g router. My kid has an Xbox
    > and
    > plays games accross the internet. I'm looking to buy a bridge that is
    > only 802.11b. (it will work with the router). (Linksys wet11)
    >
    > Does anyone have experience with this? Is it fast enough to play the
    > games?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Craig

    I don't know why you want a "bridge that is only 802.11b". There are
    several "wireless game adapters" on the market. Since you have a
    Linksys, considering buying a Linksys brand one. I have one, and it
    works extremely well connecting the Xbox to the wireless network. There
    is no lag (and my boys play games like Halo, etc.) and performance is
    very satisfactory.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User