    Recently purchased a WiFi capable PALM and would like to be able to use my
    home internet connection. Is there a way i can have a WiFi connection as
    part of an ethernet network? Thanks!

    Denis, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Denis

    CLW Guest

    Add a wireless access point to your router. Many are available. Check at
    Newegg.com or do a google search. Also, the cost of wireless capable routers
    are pretty low. It may be better to just replace the router. I didn't want
    to mess with my existing network, so I just added a Belkin AP to an existing
    switch on my network, near the center of the house. No problems at all!

    CLW, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Denis

    Denis Guest

    ok-- so my understanding is that a wireless access point will connect to my
    existing router (in one of the available regular ethernet ports) and turn it
    into wireless?.. sounds perfect!

    Denis, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Denis

    Guest