    etherchannel?
    TIA,
    Steve

    SteveO, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Hi,

    I would guess load-balancing based on source/destination ip AND
    source/destination port would suit you best for such a setup.
    Don't know if LACP is better tha pagp or the other way around.

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Sep 13, 2005

  3. SteveO

    Guest

    > In a routed
    > network where all source packets (from clients) will be coming in from
    > a single ip (the routers interface)

    "coming in from a single ip" is not a consequence of routing.

    Coming in from a single mac address is.

    Maybe you are of course doing NAT.

    , Sep 14, 2005
  4. SteveO