    and reinstalled all the settings but no luck
    Ican punch in all the numbers but it wont work on the wireless side
    There is not support anymore for this antenna

    lab, Feb 2, 2008

  2. Hi
    This is a total guess but the etherant ll lr
    Probably get its power by POE (I.e. the cable that carries the Network
    signal carries the DC power too).
    So once the cable is severed the whole thing does not get power any more.
    However Proxim is still doing good business try to contact them they might
    be able to help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 2, 2008

  3. lab

    lab Guest

    I replaced the cable and was able to comunicate with the antenna it would
    just not find the acess point about 3 miles away
    this is a end of life product at proxim
    thanks

    lab, Feb 2, 2008
  4. Hi
    2 miles away needs a very precise tuning of direction.
    It might be that the incident that let to the cable problem cause changes in
    the Antenna adjustment.
    You might need to climb the tower with special instrumentation to adjust the
    Antenna azimuth state.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 2, 2008