    Is it possible to use these profiles in PSCS ? I have the C1 Rebel edition
    with the etcetera profiles, which I really like. Can they be transferred to
    PS ?
    Coolasblu, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Coolasblu

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: "Coolasblu"

    >Is it possible to use these profiles in PSCS ? I have the C1 Rebel edition
    >with the etcetera profiles, which I really like. Can they be transferred to
    >PS ?

    PS just picks them up from the system folder, so all you have to do is copy the
    profiles to the right directory ... the precise location of this folder depends
    on your OS but for XP, for example, it's windows/system32/spool/drivers/color

    How were you going to use them?
    Bill Hilton, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Coolasblu

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >PS just picks them up from the system folder, so all you have to do is copy
    >the profiles to the right directory

    I think you can also just right-click on the icc file name and choose 'install
    profile' and it should automatically get placed in the right directory for your
    OS ...
    Bill Hilton, Feb 6, 2004
  4. Coolasblu

    Coolasblu Guest

    I wasn't sure if they were specific to C1 or available for gloabl use.
    Coolasblu, Feb 6, 2004