    to data network?
    Any Idea?
    Thanks all.
    shekwam, Apr 19, 2007

  2. shekwam wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Our domain has different countries of Europe. We are an a country and
    > we have our callmanager. In other country has their callmanager.
    > And the cuestions: Can I connect the two callmanager for all calls go
    > to data network?
    > Any Idea?
    > Thanks all.

    1.) Don't put CallManager servers in an AD Domain
    2.) Don't use DNS in a CallManager VoIP environment
    3.) Utilize inter-cluster trunking to achieve the connectivity you're after.

    Good Luck!
    fugettaboutit, Apr 19, 2007

  3. shekwam

    shekwam Guest

    On 19 abr, 19:26, fugettaboutit <> wrote:
    > shekwam wrote:
    > > Hi all,

    > > Our domain has different countries of Europe. We are an a country and
    > > we have our callmanager. In other country has their callmanager.
    > > And the cuestions: Can I connect the two callmanager for all calls go
    > > to data network?
    > > Any Idea?
    > > Thanks all.

    > 1.) Don't put CallManager servers in an AD Domain
    > 2.) Don't use DNS in a CallManager VoIP environment
    > 3.) Utilize inter-cluster trunking to achieve the connectivity you're after.
    >
    > Good Luck!

    1.) we don´t have callmanager servers in an AD Domain.
    2.) we don´t use DNS in a Callmanager VoIP environmet.
    3.) But, How can I configure inter-cluster trunking? Where can I find
    information about this?

    Thanks in advance
    shekwam, Apr 19, 2007
  4. shekwam