    I am writing an essay and wondered if you guys need any good sites for
    articles / journals relating to computing.
    thanks
    Gameface, May 18, 2004

  2. Gameface wrote:

    > Hi guyz,
    >
    > I am writing an essay and wondered if you guys need any good sites for
    > articles / journals relating to computing.
    > thanks

    You have GOT to be putting us on.
    http://www.google.com

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, May 19, 2004

  3. Gameface

    Dan Shea Guest

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 22:51:28 +0100, "Gameface"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi guyz,
    >
    >I am writing an essay and wondered if you guys need any good sites for
    >articles / journals relating to computing.

    No thank you, I have enough good sites already.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, May 19, 2004
  4. Gameface

    Gameface Guest

    hi gary
    clearly i already knew of google as a search engine, but wondered if anyone
    know of any specific sites relating to computing journals / articles..etc

    but i'm trying google as well :)

    Gameface, May 19, 2004
  5. Gameface

    Gameface Guest

    Oops!

    i meant....
    If you guys 'know' of any good sites lol

    Gameface, May 19, 2004