    for ESPN Insiders (which has a 30 day free trial) to get it for 34.99.

    Adios,
    ~Nick

    Nicholas Andrade, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Nicholas Andrade

    Stan Brown Guest

    It seems "Nicholas Andrade" wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >Don't know if its been discussed yet, but ESPN just sent out an email
    >saying their Playmakers DVD set will be shipping in April and is
    >available for preorder for 39.99 (MSRP 49.99). They also have an offer
    >for ESPN Insiders (which has a 30 day free trial) to get it for 34.99.

    It was an awfully good drama, not to mention all the eye candy!

    Rumor has it there won't be a Season 2 because the NFL felt it
    struck too close to home.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com

    Stan Brown, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Nicholas Andrade

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, Stan Brown
    <> wrote:

    > It seems "Nicholas Andrade" wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    > >Don't know if its been discussed yet, but ESPN just sent out an email
    > >saying their Playmakers DVD set will be shipping in April and is
    > >available for preorder for 39.99 (MSRP 49.99). They also have an offer
    > >for ESPN Insiders (which has a 30 day free trial) to get it for 34.99.

    > It was an awfully good drama, not to mention all the eye candy!
    >
    > Rumor has it there won't be a Season 2 because the NFL felt it
    > struck too close to home.

    Don't know about the "too close to home" part, but nobody really likes
    being partners with someone insulting you THAT much.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Jan 31, 2004