    Today, it is not accepting my user/password.

    Beta version uses beta64 as username and password.

    Anyone else having trouble?

    Gaius Octavius, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Gaius Octavius

    NNBXX Guest

    Same for me. Unfortunately, it's "normal", because NOD32 2.5 Beta is no
    longer... beta, it has been officially released in final version a few days
    ago, and ESET wants you to purchase a license.

    NNBXX, Aug 2, 2005

  3. Gaius Octavius

    warpsix Guest

    Gaius Octavius wrote:
    > I usually get updates daily without any intervention on my part.
    > Today, it is not accepting my user/password.
    >
    > Beta version uses beta64 as username and password.
    >
    > Anyone else having trouble?

    yes me too
    i uninstalled and reinstalled the beta same issue (worked great for a week)
    i tried to download the free 30 day trial but that would not work "error
    initializing file system monitor" so amon would not work

    warpsix, Aug 2, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa, Aug 2, 2005
  5. Yeah, I just signed up for Avast Home version.

    Thanks Andre

    Gaius Octavius, Aug 2, 2005
  6. Gaius Octavius

    NNBXX Guest

    You signed up for Avast ? Welcome to the Magic World of the Eternal "Windows
    in shutting down" screen, LOL !

    NNBXX, Aug 3, 2005
  7. Gaius Octavius

    John Barnes Guest

    Also eTrust 7.1 is available for about 1/3 the cost.

    John Barnes, Aug 3, 2005
  8. Gaius Octavius

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:34:20 -0400, "Gaius Octavius"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone else having trouble?

    I had this some time ago as well, and then downloaded the trial again,
    re-installed it, and all was fine.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Aug 3, 2005
  9. Gaius Octavius

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:15:57 +0200, Jud Hendrix
    <> wrote:

    >I had this some time ago as well, and then downloaded the trial again,
    >re-installed it, and all was fine.

    Oh, it's out of trial now, and commercial. So, Avast be the next :)

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Aug 3, 2005