    message on trace is

    "Type escape sequence to abort"

    Thx...

    branigan, Apr 12, 2005

  2. branigan

    Guest

    The default is [Control]^

    To get that you carry out the folowing.
    On US and UK keyboards anyway.

    Press and hold the Shift and Control keys. The left ones work.
    Then press and release the 6 key.

    It is complicated since ^ is [Shift]6 so to get [Cntrl]^ you need
    to press

    [Shitf][Cntrl]^

    Good luck.

    , Apr 12, 2005

  3. branigan

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 14, 2005
  4. branigan

    Guest Guest

    branigan <> wrote:

    >Thx...

    branigan,

    The Windows command prompt break sequence is Ctrl+C. Shft+Ctrl+6 is the break sequence when using the Cisco IOS CLI.

    Let me know if this helps you.

    Guest, Apr 14, 2005
  5. branigan

    branigan Guest