    --
    Cheers
    EB

    Evil Bastard, Aug 8, 2005

  2. Evil Bastard

    cowboyz Guest

    "Evil Bastard" <> wrote in message
    news:42f6b4ea$...
    > Seems half the bloody country is going ADSL. Waiting times for ADSL
    > connections are now more than two weeks.
    >
    > Such sweet relief, finally seeing the adsl led on my router going
    > hard-on, and my orcon ubs connection finally going live.
    >
    > After years of being on ADSL, dialup is just so unbearable!
    >
    > Ahhhhhh!
    >
    > --
    > Cheers
    > EB
    >
    > --
    >
    > One who is not a conservative by age 20 has no brain.
    > One who is not a liberal by age 40 has no heart.

    tell me about it . I was on Ihugs Ultra in the middle of nowhere and it
    was ok. moved to town and used dialup for near 2 months and it got to the
    point where the internet faded out of my life. I just couldn't be bothered
    waiting and the frustration of dialup. On Bliinks 256lite plan now and
    loving it. I love being able to quickly check things online without
    worrying about the phone being tied up. Not to mention, not waiting 5
    minutes to dialup to check something online for 20 seconds.

    cowboyz, Aug 8, 2005