    SP2 , A message pops up saying could not load installer for this device.
    Device only works with Blue Soleil software shipped with in package. Any
    suggestion is very appreciated.

    VICIBICI, Sep 19, 2006

  2. VICIBICI

    Ozark Guest

    VICIBICI wrote:
    > Has anyone had this USB . It does not recognised correctly on Win XP SP1 or
    > SP2 , A message pops up saying could not load installer for this device.
    > Device only works with Blue Soleil software shipped with in package. Any
    > suggestion is very appreciated.

    Hi,
    I'm not sure if this answers your question but................
    When I was installing my ES88 dongle I was asked for a driver that was
    on my Win XP disk that I didn't have. So I used the search function and
    found it at: C:\window\I386 \drivers.cab

    Are you using the Dongle to load ringtones to your cell phone?

    Ozark, Sep 19, 2006