Eruption in the West

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Dec 19, 2006.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 19, 2006

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:17:55 -0600, cast into the ether:

    > Take cover JaR, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

    Nah, just clear today so you can see a bit of steam.

    Or rather, I could if I was anywhere near it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 19, 2006

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:17:55 -0600, cast into the ether:
    >
    >> Take cover JaR, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

    > Nah, just clear today so you can see a bit of steam.
    >
    > Or rather, I could if I was anywhere near it.

    I've always thought that stuff to be interesting. I sat and watched the last one
    (March 2005, I think).

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 19, 2006
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:47:01 -0600, cast into the ether:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:17:55 -0600, cast into the ether:
    >>
    >>> Take cover JaR, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

    >> Nah, just clear today so you can see a bit of steam.
    >>
    >> Or rather, I could if I was anywhere near it.
    >>

    > I've always thought that stuff to be interesting. I sat and watched the
    > last one (March 2005, I think).

    LOLZ! I watched the first one. Or rather didn't watch it. It got really
    dark out. (May 18, 1980, I'm certain)

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 19, 2006
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:#X95lM7IHHA.1240
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > Take cover JaR, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.
    >

    > Mt. St. Helens Live (kinda):
    > http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

    Ok, this is a direct quote from that site:

    "We've had guesses ranging from an ash plume, a smudge on the camera
    lens, and a tornado, to that errant Mutant Fly with an extra leg. It is
    really a very thin scratch in the glass window of the camera enclosure."

    Sounds like some extreme scientific research going on at the observatory
    there in WA.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "TurkReno" <www.turkreno.com> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:#X95lM7IHHA.1240
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Take cover JaR, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.
    >>

    >> Mt. St. Helens Live (kinda):
    >> http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

    > Ok, this is a direct quote from that site:
    >
    > "We've had guesses ranging from an ash plume, a smudge on the camera
    > lens, and a tornado, to that errant Mutant Fly with an extra leg. It is
    > really a very thin scratch in the glass window of the camera enclosure."
    >
    > Sounds like some extreme scientific research going on at the observatory
    > there in WA.

    Heh, I remember that fly.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006