    ..
    This is getting a little old now. any advice? My hair is white enough
    and I just don't need it falling out or being torn out over this.

    Drew, May 20, 2011

  2. Drew

    Tony Guest

    On May 20, 10:46 pm, Drew <> wrote:
    > Hey all. I keep getting these errors day in and day out lately. I follow

    Are you running anything, like something that needs a 'service' which
    needs to be updated - but that also, coincidentally has expired?

    Nero, or whatever?

    Is there any code that comes with the message?

    Tony. . .

    Tony, May 20, 2011

  3. Drew

    Drew Guest

    On 5/20/2011 2:33 PM, Tony wrote:
    > On May 20, 10:46 pm, Drew<> wrote:
    >> Hey all. I keep getting these errors day in and day out lately. I follow

    > Are you running anything, like something that needs a 'service' which
    > needs to be updated - but that also, coincidentally has expired?
    >
    > Nero, or whatever?
    >
    > Is there any code that comes with the message?
    >

    > Tony. . .

    event id 4107. source cap12. if that helps.. Basically my computer seems
    to wake up every afternoon before I get home and the only thing I can
    find is this error in event viewer. system is clean, no virus's or
    malware. I have checked for this before with both Avast and Malwarebytes
    I do not run any recording services or anything like that. The weird
    thing is if I restart the computer it will go to sleep right on schedule
    but if I use it for just about anything during restart and it's
    scheduled time for sleep mode then it will not go into said sleep mode.
    Strange crap indeed!

    Drew, May 20, 2011
  4. Drew

    Tony Guest

    Tony, May 21, 2011
  5. Drew

    Tony Guest

    On May 21, 1:47 am, Tony <> wrote:

    > Check These:
    >
    > http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=4107&source=Microsoft-Wind....
    >
    > http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprogeneral/threa...
    >
    > Plenty more of these 'buggers', if you google event ID (x).
    >
    > Good reading - and good luck!
    >
    > Good night, Tony. . .

    Also:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2328240

    You make up for yourself if this is valid but it contains a MS Support
    'Fix It' Wizard.
    Someone clearly heard of this before!

    Night-all, Tony. . .

    Tony, May 21, 2011