    Could anyone provide solution for this issue,thanks in advance

    Regards,
    Suresh

    Generic Cisco, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Generic Cisco

    Smokey Guest

    Generic Cisco wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I connected PIX firewall and internet router using cross cable,iam
    > experiencing input errors and ignored in ethernet interface router.
    >

    > Received 150 broadcasts, 0 runts, 0 giants, 962 throttles
    > 44616 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 44616 ignored
    >
    > Could anyone provide solution for this issue,thanks in advance
    >
    > Regards,
    > Suresh

    Duplex/speed mismatch on the interface. Do you control the device you
    are connecting it to? If so verify the port settings are the same on
    both devices...

    Smokey, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Generic Cisco

    Guest

    On 6 Feb, 13:57, Smokey <> wrote:
    > Generic Cisco wrote:
    > > Hi All,
    > > I connected PIX firewall and internet router using cross cable,iam
    > > experiencing input errors and ignored in ethernet interface router.

    > > Received 150 broadcasts, 0 runts, 0 giants, 962 throttles
    > > 44616 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 44616 ignored

    > > Could anyone provide solution for this issue,thanks in advance

    > > Regards,
    > > Suresh

    > Duplex/speed mismatch on the interface. Do you control the device you
    > are connecting it to? If so verify the port settings are the same on
    > both devices...

    Not duplex this time.

    These errors are NOT hardware errors but are caused by
    the router being too busy to process the received packets and
    "Ignoring" them. There are also interrupt throttles which
    is the router trying to
    protect itself so that it can do housekeeping.

    Troubleshoot Router CPU.

    please post

    sh ver
    sh proc cpu ! ideally when busy