    Sorry, but the electronic version from the CD is copy-protected, so I
    can't paste the questions here.

    Dave

    David K, Dec 10, 2003

  2. David K

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:07:05 +0000, David K wrote:

    > I have some issues with chapter questions in Sybex's 70-218 book, Windows
    > 2000 Network Management. I would appreciate it if anyone with the same
    > book could help me here.
    >
    > page 424-425
    > On #9, the answer must be C. The answer given is C, but it gives an
    > incompatible short answer that isn't what C said. Which is right?
    >
    > page 467
    > On #6, the answer given is B. But in the question, it says that Charles
    > already took this step. None of the other answers make sense to me,
    > though. What's going on here?
    >
    > Sorry, but the electronic version from the CD is copy-protected, so I
    > can't paste the questions here.
    >
    > Dave

    Does the copy-protection prevent you from typing them ?

    Andy Foster, Dec 10, 2003

  3. David K

    David K Guest

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:14:18 +0000, "Andy Foster"
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:07:05 +0000, David K wrote:
    >
    >> I have some issues with chapter questions in Sybex's 70-218 book, Windows
    >> 2000 Network Management. I would appreciate it if anyone with the same
    >> book could help me here.
    >>
    >> page 424-425
    >> On #9, the answer must be C. The answer given is C, but it gives an
    >> incompatible short answer that isn't what C said. Which is right?
    >>
    >> page 467
    >> On #6, the answer given is B. But in the question, it says that Charles
    >> already took this step. None of the other answers make sense to me,
    >> though. What's going on here?
    >>
    >> Sorry, but the electronic version from the CD is copy-protected, so I
    >> can't paste the questions here.
    >>
    >> Dave

    >Does the copy-protection prevent you from typing them ?

    The questions are pretty long, but if nobody replies, I'll type them
    out.

    Dave

    David K, Dec 10, 2003
  4. David K

    no one Guest

    no one, Dec 10, 2003
  5. David K

    David K Guest

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:07:05 GMT, David K <> wrote:

    >I have some issues with chapter questions in Sybex's 70-218 book,
    >Windows 2000 Network Management. I would appreciate it if anyone with
    >the same book could help me here.
    >
    >page 424-425
    >On #9, the answer must be C. The answer given is C, but it gives an
    >incompatible short answer that isn't what C said. Which is right?
    >
    >page 467
    >On #6, the answer given is B. But in the question, it says that
    >Charles already took this step. None of the other answers make sense
    >to me, though. What's going on here?

    I've determined that the first issue is definitely an error in the
    book. The second one still seems odd to me, so I'll post it in a new
    thread.

    Dave

    David K, Dec 12, 2003