    Can anyone help ? I tried re-installing but that did not work.

    Thanks

    Pete
    Pete, Jul 11, 2006

  2. Pete

    Splibbilla Guest

    Pete <> in news::

    > Hi last week I downloaded Firefox 1.5..0.4 and for the first few days
    > it worked fine but now it opens my frontpage

    what;s your "frontpage"? a site on the web somewhere?

    >then a panel comes up
    > saying "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an
    > unusual way" When I click ok it closes Firfox.
    >
    > I use Win98 se
    >
    > Can anyone help ? I tried re-installing but that did not work.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Pete

    http://groups.google.com/groups/sea...uested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual
    +way

    http://groups.google.com/groups/sea...requested the Runtime to terminate in an unus
    ual+way

    weirdly, those show problems more commonly with winxp or ie.

    --
    Bloat Happens
    Splibbilla, Jul 20, 2006