    bad media or currupt installation file

    what does this mean? do i have to re download?

    please help
    yvette dickerson, May 21, 2004

  2. yvette dickerson

    Ralph Guest

    It Means: "this is usually caused by a
    bad media or currupt installation file"

    No one in their right mind should download and install a program found
    on Kazaa ....

    Ralph, May 21, 2004

  3. yvette dickerson

    Jerry G. Guest

    Maybe you are lucky it didn't install. There may be some defective code in
    the file structure.

    I would be very cautious about downloading stuff from these places! This is
    how people are getting all those Worms, Trojans, Spywares, Adwares, and
    Viruses that are going around!!! Then they go on these groups and start
    rambling on about how their machine is acting funny and they cannot seem to
    resolve it. If it is a freebie, I would not trust it!

    You are at the first stage of having some problems...

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    Jerry G., May 21, 2004
  4. yvette dickerson

    Michael-NC Guest

    Bad download on your part or bad file posted by someone, very common with
    Kazaa.

    If it is an image file, mount it with Daemon Tools.

    Michael-NC, May 21, 2004