Error while tring run project

Discussion in 'Software' started by vravi_karani, Feb 7, 2007.

  1. vravi_karani

    vravi_karani

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    Hi

    I am working on asp.net 2003 , i am suffering dubugging from last one week
    please any one idea about this plz reply me

    It show dialog box when i go for debug.
    actually i have loaded dot net 2003 and 2005 in single operating system but dotn't say remove dot net 2005.

    Error while tring run project : Unable to start debugging on the web server

    Click Help for more information

    OK HELP

    thx in advance

    vravi_karani, Feb 7, 2007