    to work. I've been using, kazaa for a long time now, and
    I've never had a problem like this, before. Any help
    would be greatly appreciated, and thanks!!

    Cindy, May 31, 2004

  2. Cindy

    Guest Guest

    Have your tried uninstalling and then re-installing
    kazaa? You may have a missing file needed by kazaa. If
    you are using an adaware software application that
    removes potential agents then you will definately have to
    reinstall Kazaa. Anyways, try re-installing Kazaa, but
    only after removing first. Hope this helps.

    out.
    >When I try to open kazaa, from my desktop, it says that
    >kazaa has caused an error, and will now close. It says

    if
    >you continue to have problems, try restarting your
    >computer, but I have, and that doesn't help either.

    I've
    >repeatedly tryed to open it, and it usually doesn't

    work,
    >and whenever it does, it just freezes up and doesn't

    want

    Guest, Jun 2, 2004