    in English and it was about a game . Any help would be appreciated.

    --
    http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

    anybody, Sep 11, 2005

  2. anybody

    Toolman Tim Guest

    anybody wrote:
    > I have a HP with 512megs RAM 160 gig HD and in a program to view
    > design files the computer says this program will end because of an
    > error. The error # is OXC0000090 . I googled this and got only 11 hits and
    > only 1 in English and it was about a game . Any help would be
    > appreciated.

    A little more info might help - like what operating system? What program are
    you using when you get the error? And post the WHOLE error message (you
    might check the Event Viewer).

    Toolman Tim, Sep 11, 2005

  3. anybody wrote:
    > I have a HP with 512megs RAM 160 gig HD and in a program to view design
    > files the computer says this program will end because of an error.

    What is a "design file"? Crystal ball is at the cleaners.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 11, 2005
  4. anybody

    anybody Guest

    windows XP the program giving the trouble is called Buzzexplore to view
    digitized robotic embroidery files and the error report is over 175 lines
    long. I would copy and paste but it won't copy.

    anybody, Sep 11, 2005
  6. Blinky the Shark, Sep 11, 2005
  7. anybody

    samuel Guest

    "anybody" <> wrote in

    > windows XP the program giving the trouble is called
    > Buzzexplore to view digitized robotic embroidery files and the
    > error report is over 175 lines long. I would copy and paste
    > but it won't copy.

    the authors of the software may help

    http://www.buzztools.com/answers/

    samuel, Sep 11, 2005