    it found 10 trojans and removed them I have never had this problem before,
    Can Somebody out there Help me in this Problem??? Much
    Thanks, Slacker.

    Slacker, Sep 9, 2008

  2. How can anyone have 10 Trojans on a brand new installation
    of Windows XP x64? If you did, then I would suspect you
    have a counterfeit copy of Win XP x64.

    Usually you will receive an error message with a specific
    error code number when an update doesn't install correctly.
    the error code is and follow the link given for additional
    help on the Microsoft web site.

    Bobby Johnson, Sep 9, 2008