    --
    Ilya Zeldes
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Ilya Zeldes, Mar 1, 2010

  2. The person to ask is the web admin for the site. Who knows what is causing
    the error, but obviously not something critical since the site is loading
    for you.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 1, 2010

  3. Ilya Zeldes

    Ilya Zeldes Guest

    Thanks, Charlie, I'll follow your advice.

    Ilya

    Ilya Zeldes, Mar 1, 2010
  4. "Ilya Zeldes" <> wrote in message
    > I have Win 7 x64 and IE 8 installed. When I visit a certain web site
    > (www.bear.org), for some reason, I'm getting an exclamation sign in a
    > yellow triangle along with the "error on page" and "Done" messages in the
    > left hand lower corner of my browser.
    > As far as I can see, this site works fine.

    > Why am I getting this warnings? What's wrong? How to correct it?

    Doubleclick on the warning icon in the Status bar and capture the error
    message. Use the Developer Tools (press F12) to assist your analysis of
    it.

    AFAICS this is not a 64bit issue, unless you are running the 64-bit version
    of IE8 and that's the problem. The error message will contain your
    User-Agent string so that would help clear up that issue too.

    Good luck

    Robert Aldwinckle
    ---
    Robert Aldwinckle, Mar 3, 2010
  5. Ilya Zeldes

    Ilya Zeldes Guest

    Robert,
    thanks for your advice. I obtained this error message, but what do I do now?
    At what moment do I use F12? The error message is below. If you may provide
    further assistance, I'd appreciate it.
    Ilya

    Webpage error details

    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64;
    Trident/4.0; GTB0.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR
    3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; MDDC; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4;
    OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
    Timestamp: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 03:27:20 UTC

    Message: 'null' is null or not an object
    Line: 1
    Char: 113
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.bear.org/website/lily-a-hope/live-den-cam.html

    Message: 'null' is null or not an object
    Line: 1
    Char: 203
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.bear.org/website/lily-a-hope/live-den-cam.html

    Message: 'null' is null or not an object
    Line: 1
    Char: 102
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.bear.org/website/lily-a-hope/live-den-cam.html

    Message: 'null' is null or not an object
    Line: 1
    Char: 113
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.bear.org/website/lily-a-hope/live-den-cam.html

    Message: 'null' is null or not an object
    Line: 1
    Char: 203
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.bear.org/website/lily-a-hope/live-den-cam.html

    Message: 'null' is null or not an object
    Line: 1
    Char: 102
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.bear.org/website/lily-a-hope/live-den-cam.html

    Message: 'null' is null or not an object
    Line: 1
    Char: 142

    Ilya Zeldes, Mar 6, 2010