    same error.

    Any thoughts or suggestions?

    Big time thanks in advance.

    Michael, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Michael

    RussS Guest

    More info please. Whats your OS? Are you running Outlook?

    RussS, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Michael

    Michael Guest

    "RussS" <> wrote in message
    > More info please. Whats your OS? Are you running Outlook?

    Er, Win XP Pro with sp1a and all updates, Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1123, no
    other mail clients.

    Any thoughts?

    Michael, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Michael

    Marko Guest

    Try http://support.microsoft.com/search

    I used "export message Error occurred while initializing
    MAPI" for an Outlook Express search limited to 150
    articles and got this monster URL:

    http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?
    Catalog=LCID%3D1033%26CDID%3DEN-US-KB%26PRODLISTSRC%
    3DON&withinResults=false&QuerySource=gASr_Query&Product=oex
    &Queryc=export+message+Error+occurred+while+initializing+MA
    PI&Query=export+message+Error+occurred+while+initializing+M
    API&KeywordType=ANY&maxResults=150&Titles=false&numDays=

    Marko, Sep 17, 2003
  5. circa Wed, 17 Sep 2003 04:19:49 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Marko () said,
    > got this monster URL:
    >

    > http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?
    > Catalog=LCID%3D1033%26CDID%3DEN-US-KB%26PRODLISTSRC%
    > 3DON&withinResults=false&QuerySource=gASr_Query&Product=oex
    > &Queryc=export+message+Error+occurred+while+initializing+MA
    > PI&Query=export+message+Error+occurred+while+initializing+M
    > API&KeywordType=ANY&maxResults=150&Titles=false&numDays=

    See: http://www.tinyurl.com for dealing with monster URLs.

    Laura
    --
    We were meant to act, even if we make mistakes. That's why we put a
    sharp point on one end of a pencil and an eraser on the other end.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2003
  6. Michael

    Maestro Guest

    You may get better results if you post in one of the
    outlook groups.

    Maestro, Sep 17, 2003