error messages

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by lynn driscoll, Aug 15, 2006.

  1. I can't get the ev1 page to come up. Cannot find server message instead.
    lynn driscoll, Aug 15, 2006

  2. lynn driscoll

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:20:51 -0500, "lynn driscoll" <>
    wrote:

    >I can't get the ev1 page to come up. Cannot find server message instead.

    Which ev1 page? http://www.ev1.net ?

    What operating system?

    What browser?

    Do other pages work fine?
    Evan Platt, Aug 16, 2006

  3. lynn driscoll

    Frosty Guest

    As the sun rose on Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:20:51 -0500, the distinguished
    and oh so talented "lynn driscoll" <> climbed up to the
    podium, shuffled some papers, took a sip of ice water and shouted in a
    loud voice:

    >I can't get the ev1 page to come up. Cannot find server message instead.

    I hate that.
    Frosty, Aug 16, 2006