    Missing entry: NvCplDaemon

    Thanks
    Gary Lester
    LRESA500, May 28, 2004

  2. LRESA500

    derek / nul Guest

    These errors happen when calls are made to the named DLL and the entry point
    asked for is not there.

    On 28 May 2004 12:47:29 GMT, (LRESA500) wrote:

    >Can someone help me determine what these 2 error messages are that appear as
    >soon as my Windows XP screen cmoes on. :
    >
    >RUNDLL32EXE- Entry Point not found
    >the procedure entry point ThunkConnect32 could not be located in the dynamic
    >link library Kernel32.dll.

    Rundll has requested an entry point of 'ThunkConnect32' within kernel32.dll and
    it isn't there and it doesn't exist in my win2000 either.

    >and
    >
    >RUNDLL
    >Error in NvQTwk
    >Missing entry: NvCplDaemon

    This program is calling one of the nVidia control panels.

    The first error appears to be related to running a 16 bit program on a 32 bit
    operating system with no support for 16 bit.
    IE: you are running a very old program

    In the second error, it appears that you have mixed files in your nVidia driver,
    I suggest an uninstall and reinstall of your nVidia driver.

    Derek
    derek / nul, May 29, 2004