    same problems but i NEVER READ any solutions to the problem , please
    give me a solution , why is that i see all the questions but NEVER see
    an answer to them. please help me with this problem.

    whpcrmgirl, Jun 19, 2007

  2. whpcrmgirl

    whpcrmgirl Guest

    Re: error messages and downloading

    whpcrmgirl, Jun 19, 2007

  3. whpcrmgirl

    On Jun 19, 5:56 am, whpcrmgirl <> wrote:
    > I download the new version of firefox but did not uninstall the old
    > firefox . i am not having any problems from doing i thought it would
    > take care of itself by overiding the old one.
    > but my ONLY problem is that awful error message that pops up every 5
    > minutes when i am playing spades on pogo. "firefox has encountered a
    > problem" i am so sick of that message i read that people have the
    > same problems but i NEVER READ any solutions to the problem , please
    > give me a solution , why is that i see all the questions but NEVER see
    > an answer to them. please help me with this problem.

    Which newer version are you talking about? Installing another version
    on top of an old one should not be a problem. Pogo: Does that site
    use flash? If so, then try installing the newer version.

    Basically we need more information? What you've asked is the same as
    going to your car mechanic and saying "My car doesn't work! Whats
    wrong with it?" How should they know? They need more information than
    you've provided.

    , Jun 19, 2007