    files on either computer. Any ideas why and wht to do? I am not the most
    savvy person on a computer but would love someone to help me with this. Thank
    you

    VERY FRUSTRATED, Dec 15, 2009

  2. VERY FRUSTRATED

    Lem Guest

    VERY FRUSTRATED wrote:
    > I am really at a loss and not sure I am even in the right place to find an
    > answer. I have a network set up with my laptop and main computer and the
    > connection works okay but I keep getting the message " NO NETWORK
    > PROVIDERACCEPTED THE GIVEN NETWORK PATH" when trying to access the shared
    > files on either computer. Any ideas why and wht to do? I am not the most
    > savvy person on a computer but would love someone to help me with this. Thank
    > you

    Let Me Google That For You: http://tinyurl.com/ya5u3kd

    That gives about 6,620 hits (I included "xp" in the Google search on the
    assumption that you are using some version of Windows XP; otherwise, the
    number of hits triples). Have you tried some of the offered solutions?
    If so, with what results?

    When you post back, be sure to indicate what version of Windows you're
    using, including service pack level, and explain what you are attempting
    to do when you get the error message.

    --
    Lem

    Apollo 11 - 40 years ago:

    Lem, Dec 15, 2009

  3. Make sure you setup sharing correctly. or this search result may help.

    No network provider accepted the given network pathNo network provider
    accepted the given network path. System error 67 has occurred. The network
    name cannot be found. Symptoms: 1. You can access the shared ...
    www.chicagotech.net/troubleshooting/systemerror67.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net