    i did the help and support thing and it says i can ignore it....but the
    shutdown time....uuuuugh.
    can someone tell me how to correct this

    _heavenshelp1, Jan 24, 2008

  2. Please tell us what operating system you are using.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 24, 2008

  3. _heavenshelp1

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    These two kb's might help you:

    "Warning error 1517 in Event Viewer after first restart"
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810616/en-us

    and for event 1524

    "The system may not unload your user profile correctly when you log off from
    a Windows XP-based computer"
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842827/en-us

    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 24, 2008
  4. ooops sorry......i assumed..... xp pro x64, 3gig ram,nvidia 6600gt, 2 sata2
    hard drives 1@160gig &1@350gig,intel pent D 945...hope this helps.
    thanx again

    _heavenshelp1, Jan 24, 2008
  5. been there ,its not for the xp pro x64 sys

    _heavenshelp1, Jan 24, 2008