    on the new box is Asus NCCH-DL Dual Intel Xeon 800FSB, with Xeon[TM] 3.06GHZ
    processor.

    I would appreciate the help

    =?Utf-8?B?anVnZ2VybmF1dA==?=, Sep 11, 2005

  2. It means its not a EM64T processor which is compatible with Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition.

    How to determine if your processor is compatible with Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888731
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Go withm an AMD 64 Bit CPU and compatible mainboard.
    The Intel chips won't work with the X64 bit.

    G.B. Ritter MCSE, Sep 11, 2005