    When I search this file ... I could not find it it even.. Is it a
    virus/trogan activity or...?
    Waseem

    =?Utf-8?B?V2FzZWVt?=, Aug 19, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?V2FzZWVt?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Yes. Do a Google search and you will find ways used to get rid of it.

    John Barnes, Aug 19, 2005

  3. This group is for X64 issues, not XP Pro.

    G.B. Ritter MCSE, Aug 19, 2005
  4. Waseem wrote:

    >I have windows XP Pro. When I turn on my windows, at the very begining I
    >get
    >this error message "pokapoka62.exe has encountered a problem and needs to
    >close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I do not know what it is...I
    >would appereciate your help...
    >When I search this file ... I could not find it it even.. Is it a
    >virus/trogan activity or...?
    >Waseem

    A quick Google for "pokapoka62" suggests it's spyware.

    I would suggest you get the following and use them:

    Microsoft Anti-Spyware (BETA): www.microsoft.com
    AdAware Personal: www.lavasoft.de
    Spybot S&D: www.safer-networking.org

    No one anti-spyware product catches everything, but these three between
    them seem to get just about everything.

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]
    ---------------------------------------

    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Aug 19, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?V2FzZWVt?=

    John Barnes Guest

    I have had no problem with the last two. Microsoft, I had to uninstall, it
    kept popping up the same message constantly, even when I checked to use my
    selected instruction in the future, or whatever the message was. Anyway
    after having it ignored 50 times, I uninstalled the product. Hope you have
    better luck. It is a beta.

    John Barnes, Aug 19, 2005
  6. Hi:
    First delete this file
    C:\WINDOWS\etb\pokapoka62.exe
    The manually delete this folder
    C:\WINDOWS\etb\
    Regards.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 19, 2005
  7. I had some problems with MSAS on x64 also.

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 19, 2005