    using IE7 and my home page is the BBC. Any help would be appreciated because
    its quite annoying.

    Thanks.

    Dan, Mar 4, 2007

  2. Dan

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:12:01 GMT, Dan wrote:

    >Does anyone know how I can fix the following error message?

    It seems many do,
    www.google,.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 953,000 for

    internet explorer 7 Access denied by access control list

    (0.31 seconds)

    >Forbidden
    >You were denied access because:
    >Access denied by access control list.
    >
    >It happens when I open Internet Explorer after first connecting to the net,
    >and the window says 403 Forbidden. After the first time it works fine. I am
    >using IE7 and my home page is the BBC. Any help would be appreciated because
    >its quite annoying.

    Computer Tech Support - 403 Forbidden: Access denied by access ...
    403 Forbidden : You were denied access because: : Access denied by
    access control list. This may happen in different browsers (Internet
    Explorer, Firefox). ...
    http://hardware.mcse.ms/archive84-2006-2-280929.html - 12k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    SSL failure with some browsers - Access denied by access control list
    You were denied access because: Access denied by access control list.".
    .... The failure happens with some browsers (i.e.: Mozilla) but now with
    others (i ...
    www.junlu.com/msg/46101.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

    IEBlog : Protected Mode in Vista IE7
    Processes are assigned an integrity level in their access token. ... I
    tested my pages in IE 7 beta 2 preview as the IE team requested and
    discovered that ...
    http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/02/09/528963.aspx - 78k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    IEBlog : New IE7 Build Available from MIX06!
    As part of the conference, we're handing out the "Internet Explorer 7
    .... #E033 Error 5: Access is denied. I'll try changing this to full
    control and will ...
    http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/03/20/555703.aspx - 258k - Cached
    - Similar pages

    Access Denied By Access Control List - PC-Media Tech Forums
    I kept getting this message when browsing using MS Internet Explorer 6.
    Here is the error: Page Not Found "Access Denied By Access Control List"
    http://forum.pcmech.com/showthread.php?t=153045 - 35k - Cached - Similar
    pages

    Shaon's Weblog: How to Install Internet Explorer 7.0 Bypassing ...
    You got an "Access Denied" message. The solution is a piece of cake. ...
    Brand New Look Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Media Player 11...Wow!
    Thanks! ...
    http://fmshaon.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-install-internet-explorer-70.html
    - 295k -

    Me

    why?, Mar 4, 2007

  3. Dan

    lkboop Guest

    why? wrote:
    > On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:12:01 GMT, Dan wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know how I can fix the following error message?

    > It seems many do,
    > www.google,.com
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 953,000 for
    >
    > internet explorer 7 Access denied by access control list
    >
    > (0.31 seconds)
    >

    >> Forbidden
    >> You were denied access because:
    >> Access denied by access control list.
    >>
    >> It happens when I open Internet Explorer after first connecting to the net,
    >> and the window says 403 Forbidden. After the first time it works fine. I am
    >> using IE7 and my home page is the BBC. Any help would be appreciated because
    >> its quite annoying.

    > Computer Tech Support - 403 Forbidden: Access denied by access ...
    > 403 Forbidden : You were denied access because: : Access denied by
    > access control list. This may happen in different browsers (Internet
    > Explorer, Firefox). ...
    > http://hardware.mcse.ms/archive84-2006-2-280929.html - 12k - Cached -
    > Similar pages
    >
    > SSL failure with some browsers - Access denied by access control list
    > You were denied access because: Access denied by access control list.".
    > ... The failure happens with some browsers (i.e.: Mozilla) but now with
    > others (i ...
    > www.junlu.com/msg/46101.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
    >
    > IEBlog : Protected Mode in Vista IE7
    > Processes are assigned an integrity level in their access token. ... I
    > tested my pages in IE 7 beta 2 preview as the IE team requested and
    > discovered that ...
    > http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/02/09/528963.aspx - 78k - Cached -
    > Similar pages
    >
    > IEBlog : New IE7 Build Available from MIX06!
    > As part of the conference, we're handing out the "Internet Explorer 7
    > ... #E033 Error 5: Access is denied. I'll try changing this to full
    > control and will ...
    > http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/03/20/555703.aspx - 258k - Cached
    > - Similar pages
    >
    > Access Denied By Access Control List - PC-Media Tech Forums
    > I kept getting this message when browsing using MS Internet Explorer 6.
    > Here is the error: Page Not Found "Access Denied By Access Control List"
    > http://forum.pcmech.com/showthread.php?t=153045 - 35k - Cached - Similar
    > pages
    >
    > Shaon's Weblog: How to Install Internet Explorer 7.0 Bypassing ...
    > You got an "Access Denied" message. The solution is a piece of cake. ...
    > Brand New Look Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Media Player 11...Wow!
    > Thanks! ...
    > http://fmshaon.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-install-internet-explorer-70.html
    > - 295k -
    >

    > Me

    USE FIREFOX/Thunderbird THAT'S WHY I GOT RID OF OE AND IE

    lkboop, Mar 7, 2007