    operation Error code 0X80030019'
    any advice welcome.
    GM

    George Mortimore, Oct 25, 2005

  2. George Mortimore

    Dave Guest

    Hi George,

    I have done a quick search on google and came across this link & fix:

    http://www.miclasificado.com.ar/cgi/News/i29/Clip_art_problem.php

    If that does not work try going back to google and type in

    Error code+0X80030019'

    which will show up more results.

    Hope it works,

    Dave.

    Dave, Oct 25, 2005

  3. George Mortimore

    patty Guest

    you can also go to microsoft and type in the code

    patty, Oct 28, 2005