    provide any other details as I don't know what to provide.

    Any suggestions?

    "CONNECT caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 015f:bff7a128."

    Jack Nelson, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Jack Nelson

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Jack Nelson" <> wrote:

    >I have been getting the following message lately. I get it when I use IE while
    >using my Outlook Express.
    >I cannot figure out what I have done to cause this error message. I cannot
    >provide any other details as I don't know what to provide.
    >
    >Any suggestions?
    >
    >"CONNECT caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 015f:bff7a128."

    You apparently have a program named CONNECT (probably CONNECT.EXE but
    could be something else) running on your computer. From the name and
    from your description I suspect that this has something to do with
    your Internet access.

    Locate this file on your hard drive, right-click on the file name and
    go to the Version tab. The information there will tell you who
    created the file and which application it belongs to. Contact that
    company for information about how to fix the problem.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Feb 26, 2005

  3. Jack Nelson

    Jack Nelson Guest

    OK, I did what Ron Martell said to do and I found the following

    Copyright © 1997 AT&T Corp. 1997
    AT&T Connection Manager
    CONNECT.EXE
    Version 2.0.0.0210

    Now that I have found the Connect.Exe file - what now?
    I thought this newsgroup was monitored by AT&T tech folks. Where are you
    techies?
    ****************************

    Jack Nelson, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Jack Nelson

    samuel Guest

    "
    > I thought this newsgroup was monitored by AT&T tech folks.

    does the group name say ATT24hoursupport.helpdesk ?

    > Where are you techies?

    call your ISP or reinstall your ATT software. or you could search
    and read
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=CONNECT +KERNEL32.DLL +err
    or&btnG=Google+Search

    samuel, Feb 26, 2005